20 Questions to Re-Start Your Life
- What is present in your life that you feel truly grateful for?
- Briefly describe your current situation.
- What about that situation do you want or need to change?
- What is NOT in your life that you want?
- My present challenge is:
- What is the cost of NOT addressing this challenge?
- What do others say they like about you?
- What do you most like about yourself?
- What are your top 5 Strengths? (Think about your past successes. What strength did you use (skills + interest=strength) to achieve that outcome?)
- Which of these strengths do you have most interest in putting to work now?
- What were you doing when you felt most absorbed and lost track of time?
- What makes you “come alive?”
- What were the dreams you had as a child? What did you want to give to the world when you were young?
- What are the dreams you now have?
- What might you want to do that makes the world a better place?
- What is the most profound experience you would like someone else to have?
- What is the most important guidance you did not receive enough of as a child?
- How does it feel when you share that quality or guidance with someone else?
- What do you think you were born or called to do? (What is Life asking from you?)
- What three steps can you take in the next week to follow up on any insights that came to you in answering these questions:
To download a printable version or digital copy of these questions, Click Here!