If you feel a bit “stuck in a rut” or out of sync with your authentic self, changing to a life that is truly inspiring, joyful, and creative happens one step at a time (all in the present moment). It first begins with your intention and degree of commitment to make a change, which can be a bit scary. However, once you do make that choice and discover the value in sharing your gifts with others, as well as manifesting new heartfelt dreams, you will find that joyfully living in the present moment (rather than seeking happiness in acquiring something outside yourself in a future state) is a powerful way to Be in life.
Having made that decision, there comes a bit of soul searching and self research into your strengths, values, passions, and calling. What will follow is an understanding of your Life Purpose that helps formulate a clear vision for charging ahead into manifesting your dreams. It is then about action and support. Going it alone is tough. Having a coach and trusting friends who can hold your dream in mind as complete, inspiring you to success, and offering you good ideas along the way is paramount to achieving the outcomes you desire.
Here are ten TIPS FOR SUCCESS to consider while committing to discover and live your Life Purpose, rather than choosing to simply find pleasure or comfort in surviving the “daily grind.” It is possible to find a new heartfelt joy in life, filled with possibility, success, and making a difference to others~ and I encourage you to jump in!
- Dreams come from the Heart (not the Head).
- Powerful dreams flow from your Purpose, in which your find sharing your gifts and serving others, a powerful and inspiring way to be in life.
- You can sometimes discover your purpose by looking at what you did not receive enough of in your childhood, and consider offering that to others.
- Possibilities grow from having clear Intentions; and when seeing the opportunities show up in front of you, you step into action and ultimately manifest your desired result.
- Actions arise from Strategy and Projects. If it seems like a good idea, take action and implement!
- Successful outcomes begin with inner Confidence and Trust in oneself.
- Insight and wisdom come from listening to your Soul.
- Staying centered comes from staying in the moment and practicing daily meditation, which helps you return to the still quiet place in the eye of the storm, rather than be spinning on the outside of the hurricane.
- Outcomes flow from quickly responding to Insight, Inspired Ideas, and Enthusiasm.
- Getting to the finish line requires Commitment, Persistence, and not fighting with outcomes along the way – but rather noticing the result, learning a lesson, and returning to your desired Intention.
The bottom line is this: You can live a life of joy, fulfillment, and power aligned with your authentic self. And once you develop your unique Life Purpose Statement, you will be empowered to design, choose, and act with conscious commitment to living authentically, aligned with your heartfelt passions and strengths, and from which will flow new and powerful dreams to achieve. By living your truth you will not only experience tremendous joy, peace of mind, and achieve the success you long for, but you will be serving the needs of others and making a real difference in the world.